- CONTACT US
Hiab Moffett M8 35.4
Our Hiab Moffett M8 35.4 is a multi-directional (4-way) machine that can be switched from a normal forklift to a reach-truck in a split second! It is capable of handling loads up to 3.5 tons. Able to work in the worst off-road conditions, it is the most advanced machine of its kind.
Every business sector has its specific needs. Hiab Moffett offers you the best solution with the most comprehensive Truck-mounted Forklift range to meet these needs. The M8 35.4 is already an important asset in applications such as:
- Timber distribution
- Delivery of building materials
- Delivery of roofing materials
- Emergency Services …and much more!
Fully equipped as standard
Your M8 35.4 meets all operating requirements. Hiab Moffett Truck-mounted Forklifts come with the most comprehensive equipment as standard giving you the maximum value for your investment. The Hiab Moffett M8 35.4 is easy to use and highly operator friendly; it eliminates the need for manual handling and allows precise and safe load positioning in almost any location. The four-way sytems enables the machine to drive side ways. Perfect for moving long loads into confined areas.
Standard extras include
- Moving mast. The mast is ‘reached’ forward to pick up load in front of the wheels
- RKM – advanced hydraulic filtration system will keep the hydraulic oil much cleaner
- Direct drive engine and hydraulic oil pump for high performance
- Improved service access to parts
- Road lights, reverse beeper and interlocking seatbelt for additional safety
- Flashing beacon and work lights for driver safety and confidence
- Differential lock to get better grip when driving on rough terrain
- Rops/Fops (Rollover/Falling Object Protective Structure) to protect the driver
- Stabilisers for extra stability, loading and unloading in front of wheels
But that’s not all…
Whatever the application, we will match it with a customised solution. The M8 standard features can be enhanced with an impressive range of optional extras.
- Different tyre options
- Choice of forks
- Choice of lift heights
- Range of attachments
Our extensive service network, in more than 40 countries, offers you high levels of expertise, obtained through its long term link with Moffett and parent company Hiab. Our highly skilled service network team is used to solving just about any challenge and is always nearby.
Our team understands your business and provides the right advice regarding your load handling needs. Our centralised spares and parts service ensures delivery within 24 hours across Europe and only a little longer for the rest of the world.
Our commitment to excellence goes beyond technical innovation. With our high quality production process and unparalleled sales and after-sales service, fast spare part deliveries, expert machine servicing and our global Moffett and Hiab dealer network, we all work together as a team to deliver confidence through our total customer care package.
Hiab Moffett M8 35.4 Specifications
|Max lifting capacity||3500Kg @ 600mm Load Centre|
|Tyre type||27×10 – 12 Skidsteer|
|Gradability||30% (15% 4 way)|
|Tilt of mast||10 / 8 degrees|
|Telescopic fork||1150 x x100 x x60mm|
|Fork carriage width||1225mm|
|Mast height collapsed||2435mm|